- The sad part is that I have to work on weekends.
- The happy part is that I will have money for everything I want again, and it’s a winery, with vineyards and cellars and all that shit and it’s big and beautiful and I can’t wait to start, so that way I can spend my lunch hour reading under a tree or something.
the picture is not mine but that’s the place, so whatever.
Estamos condenados a pasar por esto t-t
Dueto con Pitbul XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
dueto con pitbull kgelñeklwñhklñkdñlkdlñgkñlsdkglñgdklñ
Sebastian Stan gets choked up talking about how much his mother means to him…
i laughed until i cried
I think that these really perfect the drunk Thranduil omg
George throwing a bitch to the floor
i didn’t reblog this the first time it crossed my dash but now the comment exists
spent my easter afternoon giving bucky wings what even is my life
UR LIFE IS AWESOME LOOK AT THIS EPIC SHIT OMYGOSH
i did it i did the thing
"metal hand going places it shouldn’t" life 2014
Fave Pics of Sebastian Stan 9/50
YO, can we have a moment of appreciation for some of the people who are doing brilliant work on NBC’s Hannibal? People like (to name a VERY few):
- Brian Reitzell, series music — like that amazing crazy clarinet theme for Chilton in the last episode, and the amazing tension-ratcheting strings throughout
- Christopher Hargadon, costumer, who has done AN AMAZING job giving every character distinctive wardrobes with silhouettes, color palettes, and textures that tell you volumes about every character
- Shane Million, special effects coordinator, and his team François Dagenais (prosthetics, getting a REAL WORKOUT with all those chopped-off limbs), Mark Collins and Mark Wotton (sfx technicians), and Robert C. Shannon (water effects for s2).
- Jaro Dick and Robert C. Shannon (again!), set decoration, responsible for the Best Office Ever
- Matthew Davies and Patti Podesta, production designers, responsible for like EVERYTHING, I don’t even know?
- The editing team with a special callout to Mark Kueper, colorist — colorists are the ones who do color correction and colorizing on the footage
- And of course all of these people have assistants, artists, and teams working with them to make everything possible!
There is such an incredible level of artistry, technical proficiency, and care being put into every aspect of this show to create something truly unique on network TV. Like, every time I look at other stuff on network TV, even really good shows, I am shocked by how much Hannibal stands out, like an oil painting among photographs.
So here’s to the folks behind the scenes, from the cinematographers to the camera-people to the sound editors to the PAs, for putting together something astounding.
One of the reasons I work to get cast AND crew interviews, everyone is INSANELY TALENTED and together they’re created this beautiful symphony.
Been waiting for this my entire life! Was about to do a prothetics appreciation post.
i don’t need to be reminded that my ship will end badly. i know that my ship will end badly. i don’t care that my ship is going to end badly. just fuck off and let me have this moment.
hannigram shippers are the literal embodiment of the three musicians on the titanic